We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

actually, I know State of Grace and really like that song but, to be honest, and I'll probably upset any of her super fans if they are here but I decided to listen to a playlist while I was out on a walk since I've collected so much of her stuff, and after 4 or 5 songs I had to turn it off lol. I know she is a megastar which is why I collect her but I don't get it, it wasn't bad but it just all sounded the same and no better than most other pop music, but maybe it was just a bad playlist. and in fairness, I've always listened to Rock and Metal so i'm definitely no expert on pop so don't listen to me lol  

heres a good question, would you rather own 7 Taylor autographs that everyone and their mother will end up owning? or would you spend the same amount of money to get 1 RHCP autograph on the secondary market... 

I have the first RHCP signed cd, so I have not gone nuts on missing out. I would love a copy of course. But I have accepted it probably isn't happening this round. I am just never going to do eBay, it kind of defeats the purpose on how I collect. Not a flipper but somewhere down the retirement road the collection will go. I don't ever want to lose money on overpaying and hope to make money on everything I buy in the long run.

I can understand that.. Since I started collecting for my daughter, I'm more conscious about value. it really does change your mental aspect of this hobby and honestly, it actually does add to the excitement sometimes. Ill most likely never see a penny more from my own collection but I want it to be of some value when my daughter receives it. the problem is, I'm collecting for her in a way where these items will have too much sentimental value. She may never want to sell them if she needs to. The good thing is, I collect 2 of each usually.. One for her, One for me.. she will receive her collection at some point while I'm still alive. if she sells it off and has regrets about it later on, well, when I go, she will receive my set and have a second chance deciding what she wants to do with these items.. honestly though, I think I need to stop her collection soon and invest money for her in other ways. just to erase the potential guilt that could be associated with it

a new pink cd just went in stock.. haha made you look.. sorry, I'm terrible.. If the other 3 cds came back in stock, id probably buy 1 of each to end up with a set of all 8 and 2 extra blue albums, 10 total..  and as I type this, I'm already thinking, my god, what have I done... I have 7 of the same album ordered but with different variations.. just so I can score a few different inserts signed. all just to keep my current collection going.. but it doesn't matter really because I do not own the Lover cd and am not willing to spend $400 or more for it at this point, so my collection will never really be complete (and that's just for the new Taylor stuff, Not the old tailor - you know what I mean lol).. yet here I am, willing to spend even more money. eventually, all her releases combined could hit over 2 million signed items. I keep telling myself its for my daughters collection, but I'm really close to a breaking point where I'll cancel all but 2 items. this is all too crazy. essentially how we said earlier that this hobby is becoming the 90s version of baseball cards. this is a perfect example of that happening

yeah I know what you mean, I bought all 4 vinyls and CDs so I have 8 of the same album. I know it's just an addiction at this point and thought that I had almost quit a few months ago but nope lol, it wouldn't be so bad if I just collected those I was a fan of and actually listened to. but that stuff just doesn't come around too often  

I was in the same boat.. you know how I quit? I refused to buy the Korn cd when it was easily available.. and then a month later regretted it.. now I'm scared to regret others. In my mind, I'm very picky, but my bank account this month says otherwise

For those of you that don't follow Twitter, the latest rumor going around is something dropping in Record stores on the 23rd, thanks to this tweet that doesn't say much of course, but just in case you haven't had enough of Taylor by now lol. 

I OT’d. 

just got my first tracking number and it looks like they processed the signed blue vinyl before the CDs even though I ordered it much later. at least I know it wasn't canceled though

signed vinyls in her French store, France only 

https://taylorswift-store.fr/

now my mahogany and blood moon vinyl have been processed and I have tracking. I saw people complaining about their orders still being canceled last night and then had a dream about getting that email so anxiously awaiting for my Green vinyl and Cds to process lol. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service