We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Us only

https://store.taylorswift.com/products/signed-red-taylors-version-c...

International-only already sold-out 

Views: 7791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no way of proving that's even her hair without sending it to a lab. How many people handled it from signing to packaging? Odds are it isn't hers.

Odds are literally zero that it’s hers given she would never have been in the same room as the back cover, the plastic case or the shrink wrap!

Very true 

That's for sure. The only chance it would be hers is if it was stuck to the actual front cover. That's the only part she ever saw before they were sent back to the packager.

Britney spears full lyrics sheet just sold for $6k.. this is overpriced for what it is. 

I agree. I do believe the owner is just shill bidding to boost up its “worth” so the next time he lists it, people would be more inclined to pay more for it. 

even people who have ended up with a 'heart' in addition to taylor's autograph are asking £1000's... one tonight went for £330 with bids and it was unsealed .... #where's my sharpie ..... not

Do you guys think 1989 is dropping soon? She seems to be releasing these albums a month apart. I’m thinking December 1-10th

I hope so. But she has been more active promoting and out and about. Just not sure if she will have the time to do it again. But like I said I hope so, so we can all have a set of all the re-recordings.

So it’s confirmed that 1989 indeed will drop next?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service