We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

DAWN FM CD available (regular cover and alternate covers) on The Weeknd's official store!

Regular Cover

DAWN FM COLLECTOR'S 01 CD

DAWN FM COLLECTOR'S 02 CD

Views: 10860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My after hours poster was shipped from Michigan... 

Sorry I was talking about the european costumers 

My copy, if I remember correctly, was shipped from the US.

Btw, are you from Portugal Pedro?

Sim hahaha

Ahah boa, não conhecia ninguém cá no site de Portugal! Eu sou o André!

I've never ran away from buying an autographed item so fast.  Lol. Not just because im not a fan but the potential problems with what customers will receive.. you could receive a scribbled A or a scribbled W.. you might not even be able to distinguish which letter he signed... just a warning.. im guessing 70% of all purchases will be resellers. They won't be enjoying their weekend...

Is there any way of knowing how many are left?

I guess they're still available because of the "quality" of his last signature, since it was just an "a". Who knows if he can improve it this time

For some reason, it wouldn’t let me add all three to my cart 

I have just sent a cancellation request. The whole thing is now too suspicious for me...

They have a limit of 1, interesting.

Yes, that's an argument. But do you still think he'll do it like Taylor or Ed. I would have really liked to have the three different CDs, but on the other hand I actually see him just writing a short scribble on it that anyone else could do. Maybe my worries are completely unnecessary.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service