We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/the-yardbirds/heart-full-of-soul-the-...

Signed by Eric Clapton, Jim McCarty, Paul Samwell-Smith and Chris Dreja. Limited to 100.

Views: 21131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, that's a recommendation that I can get behind 100%. It's a beautiful piece, any way you look at it.

I thought my original picture was a bit too detailed so I'm reposting just the clapton at low resolution now for reference 

Nice. Now we can move on

Feel free to use this at any time.. not sure why you feel you are in charge of this thread (specifically aimed at me) 

I don't want to move on! I want to see as many copies posted as possible on here  !!

This is one of the best ever finds anywhere  - that was posted on this very website!  

Of course, post more pics everyone! And thank you again to the person that flagged it for the group. Most of us would have one without you!

Here are all that have been posted on ebay including the one that was supposedly sold for $1000. There is however 1 currently being sold as still sealed we are unable to see. Ebay links will disappear over time so its best to post new items that pop up on eBay as screenshots or saved files

Thank you for sharing.  Definitely nice pieces!

New one posted on Ebay..

Just wonder what would be like top 10 list of the best / biggest deals we have ever found / posted here. Would anyone be up to create it?

Definitely can think of David Gilmour or Queen CDs in the recent year or two.

Thats a great idea. Cant wait to hear!

Great idea, I tried to create one here to get the ball rolling,, but not sure how many people will see it there. Oh well, its just for fun

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/top-10-posted-autog...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service