We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Views: 738

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Picking fights? The problem is most of you are arrogant as and don't know how to have a discussion. Right now I'm not concerned about lasting long here because I already know the answers I'm going to get

You had your "answers" before starting this thread, so, yes, you're here to pick fights. There's absolutely no point for this thread otherwise.

+1

Maybe his friend Danny can chime in and share why it’s authentic since anything to the contrary is met with immature, nasty comments. But please, keep sharing the bad Jordan’s. It’s educational......for someone.

Well let's be honest it's got a UD Holo verified by UD so it is real but I was expecting more constructive conversation than it's junk I've been collecting for 31 yrs. Sorry if I was nasty, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. How about you show us some real jordans

How about you educate yourself and find some yourself? It’s not a matter of hurting feelings, it’s a matter of being an adult.

The Jordan in the OP is definitely not real IMO. It's a beginner's forgery.

+1

Methodman has been suspended. Danny Fisher was a few hours ago as well. 

I'm not able to be here as much as I'd like right now, so please LMK if there's something going on.

Thanks Steve. Awful frustrating when you’re just trying help out and they go off on you like that. Appreciate your quick action.

As others have said, this is 100% fake. It looks like a child's attempt at the signature

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service