We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys, has anyone ever used toppixautograph.com? If so is it reliable? It's an RACC trusted seller and they seem to have some video proof. Some of the autographs look good, but I'd rather not take chances. I am new to collecting and no one seems to want to help me out on these things...

Views: 1827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Toppix is an excellent choice for autographs.
Thanks for replying Samuel, I've been looking at their store for about a week now and didn't know if it's the real deal or not... Still starting out so I'm trying to learn what's best and worst. I live in a nowhere town in NC, so there isn't a great opportunity for autographs in person. From what I've seen, buying online is a gamble unless you have a reliable source.

Yes they are good!

I've also heard good things about Toppix.

She (Jenn) is a moderator on RAAC facebook. They are usually happy to answer any questions.

Thanks guys!! This helps a lot. I think I'll be buying some stuff from them tonight then!!

Yes, they are reliable.  He is an AFTAL #103 and UACC REGISTERED RD # 328... 

I have had 2 good transactions with them but as with any seller list the autograph here for opinions first rather than go on a blanket opinion

I appreciate that!!!

at first i did not know anything about toppix but for some years ago a other collector from the netherlands told me that they only sell in person autograps with video proof and signing date and place. their photo's are high quality and autographs always in blue permanent marker ''i have bought a few and they are great with their free shipping when you order above 100 dollar + great packaging''. and this all gets better when they have their 30 or 40% off sale a few times a year.

That's what I've been told as well.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service