We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. Still waiting for mine in US. Looks good though.

Mine arrived from her store but it isn't signed. I opened it and checked to see if the liner notes were signed but they aren't. Has anyone who experienced this heard back from customer service?

Yeah mine came that way too. Went through the usual runaround with CenterStage. I emailed and said it wasn't signed. Supposed to be a signed cd and not an art card but I could have lived with that. So they told me to open it and it was inside. It wasn't. I made it clear that I was sending it back opened and would still want a refund. So several more emails and it got to the point where I told them to help me out or I would have to make a paypal claim. This was after a couple of weeks of them not following up on anything. Then yesterday they just refunded me. But what a pain. And just an FYI which I didn't catch at first is that this is just a branch of UMG (Universal Music Group) who is notorious for this kind of crap.

It's been more than a week since i contacted them regarding my unsigned cd, no replies yet.

I pmed @umusicsupport & @DeccaRecords on Twitter but they can't be of any help, here are their replies:

Thanks for sending that over! From the order number you provided, it looks like you made a purchase in one of our international stores. Please note that we are not involved with the customer service for purchases made in the United Kingdom, Australia, or Canada online stores. We're sorry for any confusion. Please see the proper contacts for each store listed below.
UK: StoreSupport@umusic.com
CANADA: shop@umusic.com
AUSTRALIA: help@umusicsupportau.com

@DeccaRecords reply:

I’m sorry your CD came unsigned. If you could please directly email storesupport@umusic.com and they will pick up this enquiry for you Thanks

They are quicker at taking our money!

Got my two copies today, neither are signed or have signed cards. Both had the SIG sticker on back. Reaching out to her store, intend to give them hell until resolved…not sure why they think this is ok as obviously not just me. 

Did you open them? They’re signed on a card inside not the front. 

(Edit sounds like you did - how weird!)

Thanks, yeah I opened them and looked through everything to make sure…nothing but the unsigned liner notes inside. I thought the art cards may be tucked in with liner notes like Andrew Lloyd Webber but weren’t in either of my two copies 

Back on sale again for anyone who missed out. https://store.universalmusic.com/toriamos/*/*/Ocean-To-Ocean-Signed-CD/75RP0000000

I would like to buy but too scared to even try at this point. I do not want another headache. Thanks for posting anyways

Thanks, I managed to order one but it is sold out again.

I got my one from her store. It did have the art card in it and it was signed this time.

My 2 came exactly the same…both had the rectangular SIG sticker/barcode but were unsigned.

I’ve noticed that some unopened ones on eBay also have a circular .SIG sticker too. My Andrew Lloyd Webber came with both stickers and were signed. Neither of the Tori’s came with the circular sticker. 

I’ve emailed her store on Tuesday and no response so far…

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service