We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys.

I have a favor to ask. I am considering buying this book privately. I was wondering if I can get an opinion on this signed book U2 by U2. Is there any experts who can render an opinion on it. It seems okay to me  from looking at other examples but I realize that this is also a band that we would see forged.

Roger if you see this can you please give me your thoughts. 

Thanks for your help.

David

Views: 6215

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow my apologies I have only been shown this ..

And I am very suprised to say that a few people on here are lying it is very easy to prove .

Please also the U2 autographs in question are not mine so lets leave that at the moment.

Now back to the Harison Ford matter that some one said I am lying.

There is over 10 top respected names that have been at the restaurant were ford eat that I was there and there are photos on getty too. Me and the usuall suspects done his at the hotel and at the Premiere were I actually got into a small argument with Anthony Daniels who was there to preview the room for the Evene that was heald and he was gonna be at the Blue Ray booth.

So I dont know who and why is trying to throw dirt But you know it comes with the cred in the Industry the more people you destroy and catch for selling fakes the more enemy you make.

My name Is Jason Thanos My ebay is onestoop_autographs my website is www.hollywood_autographs.com

I chalenge anyone and I mean anyone to prove an Item is fake , I fiind it funny that some one has said things especially when they dont know me or off me.

It made me laugh (I have heard things blah blah blah)

This is something which is known as Keyboard Warriors playing a game people that love to stay at home and stir up s*** as they have nothing better to do.

I have not read all the post Now I will and I will rewturn but I thought I better get stuck in and lets see what happens the Ball is in your court and I hope you are ready for game one since you are an expert and have an Idea of who I am etc.

2ro69jm8dyt5i on September 7, 2011 at 10:08am

@Richard, I would not say Jason's autographs are rock solid at all. There are a few collector friends in Europe that have placed major doubt in my head. The guy does collect but several collectors in Europe have told me about "mistruths" they have caught him in.

Wow this is some serious lies and I demand action I would please like you here if you are a man and are not just someone hiding behind a keyboard to bring the so Called collectors and Have this conversation out in the open. Because I am now calling you a fabricator and Liar on the basis of the lies above.

2ro69jm8dyt5i on September 7, 2011 at 11:10am

@Steve the guy talks in circles and has a lot of UK collectors fooled. He says Harrison Ford is in london and that he got 4 but then you findout that Ford was in New York at the time. Same same.

Once again the same person the Same lies can I please now openly here know your name and exactly what it is you do and the person that has said that I lied its and honest ask and requires an honest answer.

Now I can continue since I read the whole post. First Mr Cyrkin thanks for not jumping the gun like some amateurs and keyboard warriors do since they get a kick out of creating fights over the net since it is not a face to face situation and anyone can claim to be anyone.

Did anyone notice I actually put a picture of my face the minute I joined and not some character, Has anyone noticed that I have signed my name everytime I have posted something.

Now another point Why would I challenge and open myself to you when something mentioned about me over a year ago long burried and forgoten , Why would I come on here and ask to become a subject.

Well its simple because it looks like somebody is fabricating lies and I would like to know who as I believe is only fair. Now I would like the Moderators to email Acaf and Aftal and ask if aat any point of my existence as some one who sells autographs if ever even once has anyone returned an item or made a complaint , The answer is NO but please allow me to show you by emailing those above.

I find it very sad that not only we have to go out there and try and save the industry from forgers but at time we have to step up and try and bloke the people who also forge stories. For example the 2 posts above , I will do anything you ask and I will provide anything you want and in the end I will prove the lies , But I would like to know what will happen in the other end will the people responcible for the fabrications step up to the platform and admit it that they lied or will they fade in the dark.

Jason Thanos www.hollywood-autographs.com  Aftal 78  and Acaf recomended Dealer

LOL thank god for that my apologies for wasting your time Folks I thought what the hell are they talking about.

It is 23:18 in the UK and was searching for the Video footage on Ford to post on here if asked.

Jesus when are this guys gonna stop chatting s***.

Once again am sorry guys thanks for getting back to me. I have to go to sleep as tomorrow I am going to paris to chase the Expendables cast.

By the way some one asked why I go to Toronto I have been going there for 3 years and Cannes for 8 years and Jaona/Korea 7 years and Rome 5 years I do all the major film festivals.

Good night folks keep the good fight

Jason Thanos

As promised I will help on all signed u2 items.  This one is fake.

Someone just bought this trash on Ebay for $373.85 from Ebay UK seller inter.memorabilia.  I have to think that there must have been some serious shill bidding going on here, since it's hard to fathom that anyone would be dumb enough to bid on something that's this clearly forged.  Even if you don't know the first thing about U2 signatures, this one is very blatantly signed in the same hand.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U2-BONO-ADAM-LARRY-EDGE-RARE-OFFICIAL-HAND-...

Terrible fake item...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service