We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will try to go and see Iron Maiden this summer. Even though the closest show is in Atlanta. I have to be nice to my wife.....

And coming with your buddy Alice! Love your profile pic. Where is this from?
The picture is take backstage in Stockholm, Sweden 2010. We were ony 4 people that met Alice. 

Very cool!

Awesome! I can't wait to see Alice, I've never seen him. I've got a great seat. I'm seing them at Verizon Amphitheater in Charlotte. The place only holds around 16,000, should be crazy for Maiden/Alice.
I forgot that Alice is the support act for Iron Maiden.
I have to make sure that I get some all access passes for the consort.
Will be a great concert!
Hold on, I'm going with you! :)
Does that mean that I have to come to Charlotte or will you go to Atlanta?
Bjarne I work weekends so I am forced to go to shows during the week. So CLT my only option unfortunately. Let me know if you come the CLT for this or any show.

Saw them last weekend here in Birmingham UK. It was my 7th time seeing them since early 1990s.

It doesn't get any better Phil.

Going to see Roger Waters....again. Seeing Dave Matthews....again. Eddie Money....again. Eddie Vedder....again.

Creature of habit.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service