We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After 24 years Paul McCartney returns to Australia and New Zealand, so I'm there with bells and whistles on!!

Also I have tix for Alice cooper!! There are a few other bands that I want to see ,Tumbleweed and there is a band called, Le butcherettes .

Very cool Paul! I finally saw him a couple of years ago, one of the best shows I've seen. Played 43 songs in a row without stopping. Love Cooper, seen him 4 times in the last couple of years. Have fun! I'm heading to Atlanta to see Metallica this weekend.
The Mighty Metallica at the New Braves Suntrust Park.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Styx, REO, Don Felder. Very good show.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

As much as I dislike Lollapalooza, it looks like I'm going Friday to see my favorite musician (Bishop Briggs). Bishop is touring this fall with Alt-J and Bleachers, but I figured I had to see her at Lolla given the proximity.

Tears for Fears/Hall and Oates
Depeche Mode
Guns N Roses
Rhett and Link

:)

Just won tickets to see Jillian Banks (AKA BANKS) tomorrow in Milwaukee. I heard she's an amazing live performer.

Foo Fighters are playing 1000 person club (The Metro) in Chicago this Friday. Tickets go on sale in about 10 minutes. I have virtually no shot at getting them, but I'll try anyway.

No luck. It sold out in 10 seconds.

Well that was expected. No worries you will win them I'm sure!

Heading to Lollapalooza Friday. Through an Ebay fluke, I got a wristband for $56 (retail is $125 + fees).

Nice Rich!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service