another idea I had and you all can tell me if you like it or not but I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could post upcoming releases to keep an eye out for, I've never really known where to post these tips. right now I see people are watching for Harry Styles's new album with Pre-orders starting April 1st at 12 am UK, and Miley Cyrus is also releasing her first live album scheduled to drop also on April 1st. no guarantee there will be anything signed but I will be watching so I don't get caught off guard as i did with RHCP

Views: 11803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of the others have dropped at around 5-6 am. Do we think this one will drop at a different time?

Eric, I tried to recreate your math and believe you missed a step. You converted down to minutes not seconds. Its an easy mistake to make but you were definitely on the right track. I think 8 seconds between autographs is plenty but taylor probably has it set around 5 to 6 seconds each. Still let's just say 8 seconds.. its 7.5 a minute.. 450 an hour. 100,000 would be 222.223 hours non stop.. its still a lot but id like to think she just signed 1000 a day for 100 days.. or sometimes 2000 a day

I had it with seconds and then screwed up :/

Wasn't the 100,000 figure in reference to just the Folklore release? And remember, there were several drops for the signed copies from late summer into - I believe - December.

Rich, there were ways to check stock for all versions. I dont have screenshots for all, i have to check screenshots on my desktop, but for Red, im pretty sure I caught it at around 65k left just over an hour after the sale began. Ill double check those numbers when I can

Yeah, I admittedly don't recall the stats on the last three releases, but they seemed to be at least somewhat more limited than Folklore.

Rich, I forgot I kept stats on the Red post.  Here's the link. These numbers were for only the US version. I dont know how many she signed for International sales.. i was wrong though. I started keeping track about 20 minutes in (from when it was 1st posted on here) 30 minutes after the actual drop. And stock was at 52k at that time

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/taylor-swift-red-ta...

There have been four full length CDs -- her Folklore and Evermore new releases were also signed in addition to RED and Fearless.

@Landon after I purchased Folklore I was put on her mailing list. When Red hit I got the email, but sat on it a little too long and missed out. if an email comes through, I'll try to get it up here asap, unless someone else gets the info up first. It's currently just after 9am PST for whatever that is worth.

Christina Perri - new album in autumn/fall

I don't know if this is real because I  can't find it anywhere but people are posting this countdown clock which should be down to about 30 minutes now 

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service