another idea I had and you all can tell me if you like it or not but I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could post upcoming releases to keep an eye out for, I've never really known where to post these tips. right now I see people are watching for Harry Styles's new album with Pre-orders starting April 1st at 12 am UK, and Miley Cyrus is also releasing her first live album scheduled to drop also on April 1st. no guarantee there will be anything signed but I will be watching so I don't get caught off guard as i did with RHCP

Views: 15972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She & Him (actress Zooey Deschanel and musician M Ward) have just announced a new album will be keeping an eye out for any signed copies! Nothing on their official store.

Any signed The Smile: A Light for Attracting Attention (Thom York, Jonny Greenwood, Tom Skinner)?

The physical release is on June 17. 

Just saw that Alanis Morissette has a new album coming out on June 17th, not really expecting anything signed, or at least anything affordable since she charges $150 for her signed vinyl which is still available, but you never know.  

Strange.. she should just sell them one at a time on ebay. They were going for around $300 before. In fairness to her, jagged little pill is an iconic album and in my opinion worth the $150. I have one and its one of my favorite items in my signed vinyl collection.. i try to avoid signed vinyls these days because they are so bulky but if I didnt have one, I would still buy it

I got one of her CD's on Newbury years ago so you never know. At the time I thought it was fake cuz she has that crazy signature.

Logic signed 22,000 art cards for his upcoming album. Don’t know when it comes out though 

Looks like a new Maggie Lindemann vinyl is dropping tomorrow if anyone is interested

Wonder if she will be signing the shrink-wrap again?

I didn't realize she did that, I bought the last 2 she put out and they were both signed on the extra sleeves

Red vinyl version was on the shrink but they made it right and sent out a replacement cover signed

Yes they made it right as quick as they could get the new covers made. It was just funny because who would do that? And that no one ever even questioned it, especially her when she was signing them. Bit of an air-headed moment along the whole chain.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service