We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 42022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clicking on every item from this release, I get the following error: This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.

Most likely it's not live yet - though as someone mentioned - early access might have been provided to the fan club members

Is that on the US webstore? 

Nothing on the UK webstore and re-directs me to the UK webstore when i try to get on the US one. £81.00 is too expensive anyway for me

that's the UK store

Yes, I just found it thanks. CD, Red Vinyl Cassette and Signed insert.... way too expensive

How is that way too expensive? 

It's a Double Vinyl (£25.00) CD (£15..00) and Tape (£10.00) Signed or not it's worth £50.00 tops! 

Compared to my  signed Gahan / Soulsavers - Imposter  CD from Newbury a couple of years ago which was £15.00 or so. 

Seems they are all starting to jump on the fan gouging bandwagon. 

This is expensive no doubt, but is that a signed print of a tiny cd sized card?

Looks to be a LP sized print from their FB post. I'll gladly pay over $100 just for the print. The lp/cd/tape are just bonus. Hope it is available to the US.

Not music. But October 2023 - Surely You Can't Be Serious: The True Story of Airplane!

Authored by the directors

It's be awesome if there was a signed release

I’d buy that in a heartbeat. Will be getting that book either way

Freakin keeps kicking me back to the US site

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service