We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 43222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks guys, I don't like to take too much credit as it was only because I got sick and was unable to work, so I spent entire days glued to the computer looking for stuff. and then the pandemic happened and it was like the perfect storm as everyone else was stuck at home too and more artists started signing more stuff out of boredom lol. 

I just wish I'd been back on the site in March or May of 2021 last year when you, Kenny D,  spotted David Gilmour. Oh well, I'll get him next time around. Elvis and Jimmy Page are still on my bucket list, so if anyone ever sees a Jimmy Page PLEASE let me know.

I really don't want to shell out $1,500 Canadian dollars for a limited edition signed print on his website LOL

Gilmour was by far my favorite item that I got with help from the forum. If that was the only one I got I'd be happy. He's signed a couple times recently with his wife's book releases so hopefully she keeps writing and he keeps signing with them and you can get one next time. If not the signed cds can be picked up relatively cheap since he signed so many (sometimes around $100 last I looked, which isn't bad for Gilmour compared to his usual prices). 

Pretty much pure speculation at this point, I haven't done any digging... but something that may be good to watch out for... I believe Bono is putting out his book on Nov 1st and may do some signings, or signed copies. Something to keep an eye out for. 

Oh trust me I've been watching lol, nothing  yet but I'm hoping he does release some signed ones 

I've been meaning to do some searching just haven't gotten around to it yet. But at least thats a reminder to myself lol. Would be nice if he does sign some... will have to be very quick to buy if he does. 

HELPFUL HUNTING LINK:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Like I said in an earlier post, Kenny D is the King of Spotting, I also find this link above a great tool in anticipating what's coming next...

Hey Kenny D and PFCollector:

TWO that I am anticipating will hit the signed CD/Vinyl market very soon are:

THE CULT "Under The Midnight Sun" October 7th and

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS "Return of the Dream Canteen" October 14th.

Man, this collecting CD autographs is getting addictive, it so reminds me of collecting hockey cards and sports memorabilia in my youth !!! LOL

I'm hoping the Chili Peppers do another signed release also (and i get it at retail this time). I missed them so had to buy from flippers I think I paid $145 so it was quite the markup lol. 

I was tempted a few times when they were selling around $120 but could never pull the trigger and gave up. Spent some extra money on a queen greatest hits signed card by May and Taylor instead. That was my big splurge for this summer on the secondary market. Im really hoping RHCP release some signed items again as well. 

If I had known they were coming out with another cd so soon, I would have probably waited to see what happens. So it might pay off that you didn't go to flippers for one... and they signed a good amount so it's not like you can't pick one up eventually if they don't do another signed release soon. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed that they do another one and we see them before they sell out. 

I found a website for signed copies of RHCP “Return of the Dream Canteen” but I don’t know if they sold out or it’s just a placement for now. https://www.bullmoose.com/p/35526170/red-hot-chili-peppers-return-o...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service