We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 43233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That might be a good sign. 

haven't found out where to get them yet but apparantly Orianthi is getting ready for a signed release

Good eyes once again Kenny!

Her new album "Rock Candy" drops on October 14th...so any day now for these signed.

I met her here in Ontario when she was the guitarist for Alice Cooper and got her graph so I won't buy this, but good luck to you guys...

She was super nice though (and super cute!) LOL

Yeah Alice sure knows how to pick them, I'm a fan of Nita Strauss too even though I still can't understand her leaving Alice to join Demi Lovato

Totally agree, just saw Nita with Alice on March 27th (right before she left the band).

She was a beast on guitar! I hear Alice now has Mr. Muscles/Rambo aka Kane Roberts.

Hey Kenny D,(Just a Follow-Up)

Any idea if these Orianthi 'Rock Candy' CD's were ever offered out yet?

Thx!

Hey, no I just looked around again and don't see anything signed yet. I think a lot of these artists are probably tired of signing and try not to offer it, but with fewer and fewer people buying physical media unless it's signed they end up adding it when they see the sales are slow. less than 2 weeks until her Rock candy releases so we should know soon if she is going to add them.

not really a fan but wouldn't mind having Michelle's Autograph to go with Barrack's, especially if I ever decide to do the cut autograph display thing. I just got an email that you can pre-register for her bringing The Light We Carry Tour if anyone is interested. none close to me. looks like Chicago, Philly, San Francisco, Inglewood, Atlanta, and D.C.

https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/michelleobama

Thanks for posting that. It looks like you have to attend one of the events to get a signed book instead of being able to buy a signed Deluxe Edition in stores/online like we did for the Obama/Springsteen books BUT is the book just the cost of her regular book ($22) at the event instead of inflated for a signed Deluxe version? I am curious, how much do event tickets cost? I don’t live anywhere near any of the events so I won’t buy tickets and you have to sign up to find out price it appears. 

yeah not sure, I didn't register because none are anywhere near me. 

I signed up and received email confirmation that I was registered.  No pricing information given…

Will be interesting what event tickets end up costing. Might be much cheaper than what a signed Deluxe Edition would had been. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service