We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,

need urgent help on this one, beckett said will not pass / unlikely to pass full authentication

I am about to ship funds for this item and it will be MOST important item in my collection

Can anyone help me out and confirm this is legit please!

some folks also said this is fake so idk

ty

Tags: Metallica, cliff

Views: 2496

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friend of mine sold me, old collector.

this one is confirmed by beckett that will pass auth

he also have this but keepin for now

Through QO? You seem to have 2 items that are in unusual condition for their respective ages. Others can comment on this recent image but it appears to show some age and hairlines through ink etc. 

Yep trough Quick opinion, and this was 2nd creeping i received from same person.

and this one is not in great conditon but sigs are clear and visible

look at the picture disc and see how bad the pen workerd some bloches some light lines .that's what should be from a pen from back then as those pens sucked

nothing perfect like the first one u asked about. this is normal for a silver pen back then. it doesn't fade they just suck as they were very tempermental

Yep i understand 

have some items signed in white silver few months ago in person of other bands and all f***** up less or more . 

anyway can anyone recomend some online authenticators Beckett and Roger worked. Psa/dna not work cose its private sale.

ive got response from Autographcoa which put more questions about this item:

“ Our team of experts at AutographCOA.com have examined your autograph submission and the final determination was inconclusive.

Could Not Determine may occur due to various factors, including but not limited to:

• Hyper-minimal signatures with insufficent identifiable characteristics.
• Uncommon characteristics which do not necessarily appear to be intentional.

Due to our indecision to make a conclusive Pass or Fail, your submission fee for this item will be refunded in full.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to utilize our skills to perform this examination and hope for the opportunity to work with you again in the near future. “

I'd listen to the majority in this case.

Tomato 

What means? 

i am new in this so idk those expressions?

This is getting interesting more and more every day :) 

i’ve reached Jon Zazula Metallica first manager, and he answered:

”sorry i dont know” 

If its fake he would say that, right?

Opinions?

no he woudnt he had them very early 80s . dam if he would rember.it was the 80s and we all had a very fun timr

No, and that is not a good source, anymore than asking an artist. Am I mistaken or are you the only person in this thread who thinks them real?

Roger Epperson lurking in forum and he said this is authentic item.

so i still have big hopes in this item.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service