We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

These are from October 14 1979  Highway to Hell tour  Charleston WV    I met Bon and Angus behind the civic center before the show in wv      these have been kept in a photo album     paper is not the best but the autographs are clear    can someone tell me the value of this   and is there any other way to sell it besides ebay    not sure if i want to let it go  but just checking   i also got the ticket stub from the show  

Views: 1326

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1   As a frequent buyer in auctions, I have to calculate the "value" of the item as the sale price, plus commission and any other known fees, as that is the net "price" I am paying for it.  All the other collectors I know calculate things the same way.  Auction houses charge different percentage fees, which I have to take into account, as I can't blindly tell myself that my cost is $100, when there is going to be 20-25% in fees tacked on.  As far as I'm concerned, the total price, including all fees, is what the item is worth, because that is what was paid.

Agreed.  Consistent with this, you are seeing more auction houses publish the “final price” inclusive of these buyers premiums and fees.

A somewhat similar grouping recently sold at RR Auctions for slightly over $1,000 including buyers fees.

https://www.rrauction.com/PastAuctionItem/3412436

Jeff, I'm betting you can sell your signatures here fairly quickly depending what you are wanting for them. Personally, I think they would be a hard sell at $1,000. Obviously, they are genuine or someone would have already pointed that out.

Why not place them in our Buy, Sell, Trade forum and see what responses you get. No selling fee. No waiting. Bam!

I think not 1000$ because the page is in poor condition... great piece for the story and ticket... but not a much good signatures item. 

I agree with your assessment, Mojo.

To add to the discussion, here is a simple cut signed by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott.  It sold for $2,271 in May 2014 at Iconic Auctions.

This High Voltage album with faded autographs of Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott sold for $3198 in April 2017 at Iconic Auctions.

Psa charges $150 to certify Bon's autograph. Is it worth it to get this done for future reference  and would this increase the value of this piece  thanks     

Depends on where you are selling it. If you are selling direct, on eBay for instance, you will definitely get your $150 back and it will sell your signatures quicker. A TPA will broaden your market potential.

I would reach out to Roger Epperson at REAL Authentication Ltd. and pay him $15 for his expert opinion.  Roger is a widely respected expert in AC/DC and Classic Rock autographs and if you get a positive opinion from Roger, then that just might be all the added assurance you want or need. Excellent value for $15

If this was my item and assuming Roger gave it the thumbs up, I would then purchase his full authentication which includes his REAL Certificate of Authenticity.  

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUY SELL TRADE SECTION   IS THERE ANY OTHER PLACE YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO SELL    I THINK IT MAY BE TIME TO SELL THESE OFF AND LET SOMEONE ELSE ENJOY THEM 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service