We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

Views: 18949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it shipped straight from the store to US you should be covered by EU consumer protection laws. The listing was inaccurate, so they should cover return shipping.

If you used a forwarding service it’s more complicated.

I will be following the thread to see what can be done. I emailed asking for a return so we will see what happens. In instances like this, I feel bad for the sellers, as they have to trust the artist not to pull shady stuff. Van's team should have to pay the $$, not the stores selling the items.

Yeah! Bummer. Well, at least I have Van's auto from Newbury Comics :)

See attached photo.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

i gave this to his PA after a sound check in Boston, who brought it back to me.
Very nice. I noticed Newbury did not do an autographed option this time. Wonder if they knew something we didn’t? They were not happy about Chrissie Hynde’s last batch of auto pens and were very proactive about refunds. Top notch. Always trust them.

Very Cool item Tom.

Also, yes, Newbury is extremely trusty. One of the best out there. I am on their site many times daily.

Take Care! Happy Collecting :)

Thank you for this posting looked on eBay all have been stamped, I was lucky my order has not been dispatched yet so I’ve cancelled the order from Amazon 

Has anyone already received their """"signed"""" CD from JPC Germany?

Mine it's on the way and would like to know if I better wait for a miracle or do I directly ask now for a refund.

What a shame. Honestly, being false autographs, they should not be returned, but reported.

Got mine. It's crap.

Julio, I also ordered from JPC, I am in the States so mine has not arrived yet. Have you contacted them? I am going to email them tonight and hopefully do a not as described claim with paypal

Stamped then?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I would say yes, look at the strange dots on the bottom right hand side. Seem to be on all I have seen.

I've read this at RACC group "just got confirmation that Van did not signed any of these. LP and CD both. Label wanted him to sign but he refused, then it was managers task to get it "signed"."

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service