We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

Views: 18949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It doesn't really shock me that the guy who thinks going about our lives like there's nothing wrong during the worst public health crisis in 100 years also believes a stamp is a quality autograph.

Mine arrives today per USPS.  Request for refund already submitted.

Hear, Hear!

You couldn't of said it better Marshall.

Were these 'signed' LPs only thru the Amazon store in the link above or also thru Van's official web site store?

Both.  But the official webstore was via Musictoday.

Just received my “signed” CD (ordered via Van’s website).  There is no indication on outside of shrink wrap that the package is signed, but it looks like there is an art card inserted on the inside of the hardcover of the deluxe edition.

Has anyone else received one from Van’s website (or dared  to open it)?  I don’t expect it to be any different than what has already been reported from other ordering sources, just curious.

Although I have not received the CD's yet I sent an inquiry as to their authenticity based on the discussion and here is the reply from Musictoday customer support:

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Van Morrison LPs and CDs. We have received the following response from Management regarding the authenticity of the Van Morrison signatures on all signed goods:

Exile can confirm that all signatures are authentic and genuine

Given this information, please let us know how you would like to proceed with your order.

Authentic and genuine stamps

I received the same e-mail I asked to return them they think were all fools to believe them

So glad I got off Amazon who have admitted they are not hand signed and they even got Hermes to pick mine up as I wasn’t going to the Post Office and queuing when they were fake.

I got the exact same email. People on here seem pretty sure they are fake. Does anyone think otherwise?

Got mine today. This was from BMG off his website

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service