We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

Views: 18979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Figures he posted on Instagram signing some copies today: https://www.instagram.com/p/COs0QCeMQ4v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

They appear to be personalized, and probably have nothing to do with general public release.

On another note, I purchased a signed test pressing, and it looks different than the stamp (the ink is filled out). But the edges look like it might have been printed on the record? Can someone give me an opinion?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

This eBay listing is not mine, but the signatures look completely identical, I think they just printed them on the sleeve:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313524160680?epid=17045570473&hash=ite...

Let me know what you people think.

Pretty bad for $231.33.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Stamped too

Just a clear comparison that might help for the dealers trying to say they are real autographs

Received my CD from FNAC France: stamped signature, identical to many here

Received my LP from JPC Germany: stamped signature again...

Straight returns ! You can play this in the US, not in France ! This is counterfeit.

Multiple stamp patterns, similar to the multiple autopen patterns on the Ozzys.

My copy from Fnac.com is still sealed, the signed art card is inside ? There isn't any "signed copy" sticker.

I'm going to ask for a refund

The "signed" card is inside the sealed CD. FNAC CD & LP are stamped, no doubt about it !

Van the Scam :-/

JPC just responded with the same generic response that his management confirmed that these were all hand signed by Van Morrison. I was hoping to cancel before it shipped but it is already on its way.

I responded back telling them they were lied too and in turn sold me a product that was fake. I attached one exaple of identical stamps and asked for a full refund including all shipping costs. I will wait for their respnse but i am not hopeful.

Guess i will wait to receive it and hope paypal can help with a not as described 

That is what I intend to do. When I receive mine from JPC Germany, I am going to open a case through PayPal. I have a letter drafted up as well.

I also just received the same blanket “management claims signatures are authentic” email from MusicToday. I replied that I belong to an autograph collecting group and have seen a dozen blown up examples of the signatures being identical stamps and that I will refuse the delivery of the package scheduled for delivery tomorrow (saves me the return postage). I will also contact PayPal, if need be. They are usually pretty good with false advertising stuff like this. I wonder if we could band together in some sort of class action injunction?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service