We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Verified Autographs LLC, AZ. Have anyone here dealt with the outfit??

My colleagues just bought 2 signed basketballs by Jeremy Lin from Verified Autographs LLC in Arizona. They bought it online with the COA issued by Verified Autographs LLC.

http://www.verifiedautographs.com/

Any feedback or opinions on this outfit would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Views: 5997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 posts and standing up for this BS company. Strange the only people who stand up for them post 1 or 2 times and disappear LMAO nothing to see here. 

Hi there, here is my VA item. 

I also based my decision to buy from eBay  on the look of the auto and then factored in any authentication afterwards as “bonus”. Perhaps for resale purposes.

At least VA is one of the known authenticators, but all companies make mistakes. Only in person (with photo evidence even...) can guarantee 100% authenticity. For example, sign your own signature 20 times and compare the results. I bet some wouldn’t pass third party authentication! If there were examples to compare against of course...

Anyway, would gladly appreciate any feedback on the Wayne Gretzky autograph.

Thanks!   

I don't think it's good. This place was around the corner from me working out of a PO Box. Pretty sure they finally shut down. They used this authenticating service website as a front to sell garbage. They focused mainly on local stars but sprinkled in the "hot" players. I've seen plenty of Warner and Fitzgerald signatures they sold to local fans. None were good.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service