We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am not an avid autograph collector but have always had a deep appreciation for my signed Walter Payton ball. My father purchased the autograph at a church auction in the early 90's.  I possess no documentation of  authentication which has lead me to question the validity of the autograph. I possess no intentions to ever sell the ball, however I would really appreciate some clarity regarding the authenticity of the ball. Bear Down. 

I would really appreciate some help as I possess no expertise in this manner. 

Thanks,

Dan

Tags: Payton, Walter

Views: 1203

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I for one am not big on foot ball autos BUT my old room mate collected Sweetness items and had quite a few items signed...I will also say YES...I do like this ball as authentic as will...never knew why he ever signed his last name in that fashion....but Wilhelms picture is a perfect example...and one thing his last name to me always looks more like it says GIL...that for me is a great sign...

Thanks Harry, that's what I wanted to hear. 

Hopefully others agree so I can finally order an appropriate/non-plastic case for it. 

Thanks for your help Mike, I really appreciate it. 

here is a pic of my Payton ball that I got from the Walter Payton Foundation.  It came with the hologram and paperwork from the foundation.

I would get ball authenticated. It would be worth a lot more in case you ever decide to sell

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service