We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Lennon autographed notepad page from the WFIL Radio Station in Philadelphia in 1975.

This is a notepad signed by John Lennon very typically at The WFIL Radio Station in Philadelphia where John was appearing as a special guest star for their Helping Hands Charitable Marathon.

This is probably the most "WFIL-esque" WFIL John Lennon Autograph in my collection. Very typical of the examples from that event and in red pen, which is apparent in an abundance of WFIL Lennon Autographed items. 

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good signature. You seem to have collected a number of Lennon signed WFIL items.

My nickname is the WFIL Man. I've owned & resold about 10. I NEED an album from the event & It'll have all seemed worth it. If you know of any shoot me the link.

Also they seem like they'd be plentiful on the market considering John Met close to 3,000 people that weekend. I guess they're just not wanting to sell or are forgotten to the oblivion of time.

I do not think there are any signed  albums floating around in this part of the world. Hopefully  one day you will  find one. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service