We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As I’ve grown as a collector, I’ve learned that setting goals is a good way to maintain focus, which ultimately helps you build a better collection.

With that in mind, have you set goals for 2012 and written them down? What are they?

Views: 1246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just in today...Moose was 5 bucks each 32 days...he is very sick and I was thinking they where not going to come back but I am glad they did...Turley in 12 days...both ironically for my set that I am putting together...1958 Topps...also got a RTS from Tony Kubek with my check in the envelope and he never opened it...what a gem...LOL...Oh well I may never get that Kubek 58 Topps card signed...

Kubek does a few signings each year. Keep your eyes peeled... You'll get him eventually.

One more 2012 goal accomplished. Hank Greenberg signed twice!

Damn thats nice...this auto has some real flare to it... excellent 

Yes sir Zipp....I know where you got this one....very cool...love those emails...LOL

As a U2 fan, this set of autographs just about represents the holy grail.  If I was single or thought I had a shot at getting it at a great price (i.e. under a grand), I'd be bidding away.  I am looking to add a vintage example to my collection, but this might not be the year.  I'm fairly certain this is from Christmas of 1980 and is just about the oldest example of the band's signatures I've seen.

I think this auction will end well north of $2000, so, unless I want to sleep outside, I'll have to pass.  Hence, this may represent a "dream" more than a goal.

Where is this being auctioned at?

Another one off the 2012 Goals list...

The Last to Wear #42. I love this inscription and wanted one for a long time. :-)

this is a really nice and clean piece right here bro...man that is nice !!!

I set a goal at the beginning of the year to save a little extra money for a Vincent Price signed photo in October.  Two months to go and it looks like it will happen.

Alright! Share it when you get it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service