We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to pick this up from a fellow member, and it looks good to me, circa 80's/90's maybe, I think? But what do I know? Doesn't come with authentication, but was told someone at Tracks looked at it and gave a thumbs up. But I'll defer to all your much more expert opinions than this here amateur! Thanks all!

Views: 1375

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was told it wasn't PW that looked at the one I in question I posted, but rather some cat at Tracks also named Jason. I don't know enough about their company to know if someone else works with them, or if he's a one man show. Perhaps you guys do.

Jason cornthwaite is a memberhere, he works for tracks.
Tracks are a solid company!!

Jason's a cool cat who knows Beatles up with the best. I think Jason and Paul do all the buying at Tracks, but I can't say that for sure.

TRACKS was established in the UK in 1989...they are PROBABLY your best bet....(with Frank Caiazzo)...as the place to shop for authentic Beatles autographs. They also have a wide range of Beatles memorabilia

...for sale...rare promo stuff as well as personal items and clothing that 

belonged to The Beatles...as well as memorabilia from Hendrix...Zeppelin..Pink Floyd...etc. Paul & Jason are the 2 main guys.

On first look, it doesn't look right to me, later rushed signatures are the hardest to tell...however it's just my opinion !

What I'm really not keen on is that final "s" and the formation of the "a".

The link from the "e" to the "H" is also unusual and different to the other examples shown above. Having said that, it also seems perfectly natural not to lift the pen from the paper and I have a very wild in-person George that I think is genuine and also has the two letters connected. I'll post that tomorrow in a separate thread but link it here.

There are always varied opinions when it comes to harrisons signature brcausr he can be inconsistent.

Examples...1991....1987...

it looks strange to me.  many atypical characteristics

Will you be buying this Jason?

Still haven't completely decided. I respect everyone's opinion who's chimed in so far, but hopefully still a couple more folks will add their voices in as well. We're obviously not going to come to a 100% consensus, but I'm curious how everyone has come to their conclusions, even if exact specifics aren't given, understandably. I know that I *want* it to be good, as it's a great example of what I'm looking for for my framing project, but that don't mean a thing, of course. 

Pay 15 dollars for roger epperson opinion, if you want a coa!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service