We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? Upload a pic and show whatcha got!

Everybody loves to brag when they get a great item for a great price. How bout that time you wanted something so much you didn't care what you had to spend to get it! What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? How much would you be willing to spend on an autograph that you've been on the hunt for?

Views: 4730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im glad to be getting in now with some of the rock memorabilia because the autographs are going sky high.

not so sure... a few like Morrison, lennon, Hendrix will likely go up cause most of what is out there is out there - but many more current celebrities, or less wealthy estates, their auctions could flood the market and drive the prices down. This may have happened to greats like johnny cash,even long dead celeb estates pop up like the bob hope estate), etc-could happen to prince who likely had so much writing... you watch someone will have estate sale for Prince in 1.5 years. Hell Dylan might do it while still rocking strong. So if you get something, try to get the best as will hold up value better than  questionable things like uncertain Morrison signatures,

never made te connection either...but has to be related ,,,

Hey  thanks Paul I never realized he was in a song it was a bit after my time when it was popular must be.  I just looked up the lyrics the author must have had a really bad nightmare about The Andy Griffith Show lol. 

Thank you Bradford. Yes this was a must have for me so I bit the bullet and got it.  I have gotten a lot more than $575 enjoyment out of it. 

if needed, could sell ti nirvana fan!

Als kurt wrote a song about frances farmer the actress.
( feances farmer will have revenge on seattle) now thats ammusing because she was locked up in a psych ward, crazy.
Ok, I'll just say I paid north of a few thousand for a Babe Ruth signed baseball. And it's the jewel of my collection. I'll probably never be able to afford something like that again.

I'm hoping to someday be like a friend of a friend who paid $0.75 for a book by Ernest Hemingway at a flea market outside of KC. When she got home, she discovered it was signed. She put it online for opinions and was told it was authentic. A few weeks later, she sold it to a collector in Chicago for $10,000!

Absolutely incredible, James. I'm sure that you will always be glad you never passed on the opportunity to purchase such an iconic piece. Congratulations! Upload a pic for us and show that beauty off!

The Hemingway story......amazing

I spent more money than I should have spent on my Alfred Hitchcock autograph, but I do not regret it for one minute.  This is a great discussion topic Bradford.

Alfred Hitchcock Autograph

Thanks, Mike. And thank you for sharing that amazing autograph. Another iconic piece I know you will never regret purchasing. Thanks for the photo link!

I saw this on Ebay awhile back when I was looking at autographs. Found this very unique rare signed Japanese Death Proof Posted Autographed by Quentin Tarantino. Total price including frame job was $600. Full price of the poster when listed was $500 and then the seller dropped it down to $350 so I offered $300 but then he countered offered with $325 so I said screw it I'll pay $325 plus the $15 shipping. It was too good for me to pass up and needless to say I probably shouldn't of spent as much as I did but I'm a big fan of Tarantino and I know I haven't ever seen another one of these autographed. So it's a one of a kind piece for sure. It's also JSA Authenticated Cert #M46423 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service