We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? Upload a pic and show whatcha got!

Everybody loves to brag when they get a great item for a great price. How bout that time you wanted something so much you didn't care what you had to spend to get it! What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? How much would you be willing to spend on an autograph that you've been on the hunt for?

Views: 4730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Scott,

I used to collect Sports Autographs but have switched over to Presidential.  When I saw this Stonewall Letter, I knew I had to have it at that price.  I feel bad for the person who purchased it since the auction house tacks on a 25% Premium on top of the $18k hammer price. 

But if you can afford $18k, what's another $4500.00. Probably chump change for them.

Amazing

Double your money in a year. Nice return on investment!

The most cash I ever paid was for this Nirvana signed Zildjian Crash Cymbal from 1991. The owner of this cymbal had this piece for more than 21 years. I have been trying to buy it from him since I saw it many years ago. Suddenly I got a call from him one day last year that he is ready to part with it. Met him at a Beverly Hills pawn shop with the cash to pick it up. My pride and joy in my Nirvana collection. :)

Really incredible piece !!
Congratulation J.Seah

Congrats! I love stories like this!

That may be the best Nirvana piece I've ever seen!

Yeah, its cool, it would be better if it were a stage used cymbal.

We know for a fact that Dave Grohl used Zildjian cymbals when he was playing with Nirvana. And he is now an official Zildjian spokesman with Foo Fighter.
I am still doing research and on the provenance on whether this was actually a stage used cymbal by Dave Grohl. Will keep you update. :)

I've got nothing that really compares to this stuff (in price or stature). I wanna say the most I've spent on a single autograph was probably $50 for Christopher Lloyd at a convention.

Nothing too crazy, but I generally shop deals. Even my dual signed Adam West & Burt Ward photo ended up only costing me ~$60 for the pair.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service