We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice

Just received this David Gilmour today! 

My newest Ringo as well!

Two more recent additions for me.  James Taylor signed "American Standard" Vinyl - obtained at his Barnes and Noble NYC signing (one of the most pleasant signings i've ever been to) and Huey Lewis signed "Weather" Vinyl obtained from his official online store.  Very happy with both of these as the signatures look great and are perfectly placed.

Very nice!!! I saw Huey Lewis and The News in concert a few years ago, so this brought back some memories. 

Seen Huey live in concert many times and got to meet him a few times too (that album cover is one of 7 Huey autographs I have).  It’s a shame that his hearing loss is hurting his ability to tour in the future. 

Oasis Signed “Shakermaker” CD Single Cover.

Bette Davis as Queen Elizabeth I. My second Hollywood celebrity acquisition.

Here is one in my collection that I’m very proud of: a signed Phil Collins “Hello, I Must Be Going” vinyl cover, personalized and complete with a Phil Collins doodle. Obtained in person a few years ago. 

I'm a big fan of the Neptunes/ Pharrell Williams' work. I think he's one of the best producers of our generation. 

This weeks additions.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service