We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it as it is. Much rather have something that shows its age than something out of a toothpaste commercial. Maybe just get any tape professionally removed.

Big thing is to keep that red ink out of the light!

I agree, Eva. Thanks!

Latest Lp from Arcade Fire. These guys are supposedly tough graphs. 

That really was such a strange event, not just the fact that they did it but the fact that they seemed uncharacteristically warm. And, more shockingly, that there just weren't nearly as many people there as you would have expected.

Awesome piece from an awesome band Ian.
This is an example of an item that will seriously increase in value in the long term.

Thanks, funny thing about it, I saw some guys selling these for a lot on RACC so I checked EBay and grabbed one much cheaper.

That's funny.

I see you selling some things now Paul,I think you're becoming a dealer!

I might use them to start the fire, yet. So much of this stuff isn't worth anything. It's not as if I'm earning dividends off, of autographs.

Ive actually calmed down buying a little bit. However I'm now waiting on a signed Ron Wood book from his signing in England and a signed photo.I  figure you cant go too wrong with the Rolling Stones. 

You haven't calmed down at all!

Ian ,I believe I read the Stones were doing a 25k m&g. Concert, airfares ,the works.

Some of the big names that I have collected, I'm just putting them away for the kids, so hopefully in 30 years they maybe worth something.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service