How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 142015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry about your Giants bud hehe!

Hello guys,

I just got a Metallica Damage Inc. 1986 tourbook signed by all 4 members including Cliff.

Attachments:

Hi John,

Yes, I purchased my tourbook from him. Frankly speaking he sold me only the middle page. Then I purchased on ebay an original 1986 damage inc tour book and I replaced the original middle page with one autographed.

I don't know much about him, it's a metallica collector. I saw signed tourbook, I get a quick opinion from Roger and then I purchase it. 

There's an article on Metallica by Steve Grad on our AutographCollector.com site. Lots of examples: 

https://autographcollector.com/music/rock-music/metallica-autograph... 

When you open your boxes of stuff and find treasures you didn’t know you had, lol

Kirk Gibson
Stacy Augmon

Can anyone ID the Giants player?
Attachments:
Shame on me. It’s Willie Mays :)

SPRINGSTEEN;  My modest collection was sadly lacking a good Springsteen.  I worked with AML member Bruce Juice to come up with a trade that we were both pleased with; great thanks man!  So here it is; Bruce Springsteen signed 16x20 iconic image of the London Calling Live in Hyde Park show along with the matching dvd, signed in gold with a cool-@ss guitar sketch.  Framing turned out fantastic.  

Very cool, Christopher!

Thank man.  Much appreciated !!

That’s really great Christopher, congrats!!

Here’s my Springsteen album if anyone is interested: https://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/bruce-springsteen-vintage-...
Thanks Jan. Appreciate it. Yours really is a great signed LP - maybe the best one I've seen. Really cool. Congrats!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service