We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Michelle for you kind comments etc. 

I was trying to invite you as a friend etc. But I am having difficulty atm with the process. 

Perhaps if you wish you can proceed and ask me etc?

Kind regards, 

Mark Adams 

Hello,

in a somewhat similar vein here are two new fragments of blue and white porcelain recovered from Hiroshima, 8:16 am August 6th, 1945:

Hi Eric, 

That's very interesting fragments you have. There are collectors out there who collect this period. 

I don't personally. I stop at  about 1940 with Japanese wares etc. 

This is a very rare example of a imperial vase I just bought from the UK. 

It's made by fukagawa and bears the gilt chrysanthemums (16 petals) along with gilt seal marks made by the said company.

It was given as a gift by Emporer Hirohito to Sir Stanley Tomlinson in about 1940 for services rendered as a ambassador.

I know it's getting off the track with signatures etc. But I thought you might appreciate it. 

Regards, 

Mark 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Here's a few recent pickups

Wow!! Going out from 2020 with a bang!!!!!

Very nice congrats!!

This doesn't look right to me Sorry 

Is there a rule in this thread, about telling someone if we think they have a bogus autograph they posted? Because I'm seeing some that are fakes.

The rule is "Authenticity is Everything." 

Connie "Guybo" Smith. Eddie Cochran´s bassplayer:

Signed memoir of Stray Cats drummer "My Life as a Rockabilly Rebel: A Stray Cat Struts" by Slim Jim Phantom. 

Very nice!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service