We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Whats your rarest most hard to find rock n roll autograph in your collection?

Mine would be(as of now) a newspaper article from feb 1969 about the stones rock n roll circus signed by mick,keith,bill,charlie and BRIAN JONES at one of his few visits at olympic studios for the let it bleed sessions,the author of the article had it signed at olympic studios , a few visits it took to finally catch brian aroound march/april....right before he left the stones.

This is one of the last items Brian Jones has signed with the stones in 1969

It was purchased from Tracks UK with letters of prov.  it was expensive but well worth it.

Views: 19241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Proud to have this one!

Sex Pistols 45 single Holidays in the sun signed by Paul Cook, Steve Jones, Johnny Rotten and Sid Vicious at the Ivanhoes Nightclub in Huddersfield on Xmas Day 1977.

photo Scan10_zpscd21f1f0.jpg
Wow!

Love it!!! Did you get this in person???? 

Not sure how rare it is, but I have a signed cd booklet with all 4 original members of Sonic Youth.  Must be harder to come by now that they've broken up

That is a wicked brick in any collection. Which album did you have them sign?

I have had the opportunity to meet Lee and Thurston a couple times. The times I asked Kim for her scrawl, she kept her head down and marched into the venue. I cannot criticize her state of mind - given what was occurring in that 2006-2008 period of their sonic union. 

i'm not sure if it's a rare signature but you don't see too many of them - Jimmy Crespo, former guitarist for Aerosmith. I sent a couple of photos to him and he signed them for me

Love it Cory. What a great autograph for an Aerosmith completist. Never thought of getting his. Would be a nice one for the collection!
Robert Plant signed guitar with Stairway to Heaven lyrics.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Nice!!

I posted it in this forum. A ticket signed by Lars Ulrich (in person) in january 2010

A very rare nice piece of history:

New York Dolls signed 10x8 promo pic by the Original line-up.

that Dolls promo shot is golden --

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service