We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Win an Autograph!
I am giving away some of my autograph collection, to be entered into the drawing please go to www.karenmeetscelebrities.com and sign the guestbook, drawing will take place September 31st, good luck.

Views: 1115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto.

Autograph by whom? The clerk working at Mcdonalds :) ?

I personally know that Karen does not have the forum here set up to send her emails.  I had hit her up on one of her earlier contests that she ended up sending a gazillion times over and I asked her to only send one link in when she does her contests.  She did email me back many months later when she popped in and saw I had sent her a message.

That said, I don't think its fair to smash her one just because she has not provided any info to our forum thus far.  Its not a requirement that I'm aware of :)  I do hope that she is, because I think its neat.  She has had multiple give aways.  And I'm not sure why we shouldn't believe her after all she IS out there getting auto's which is obvious by her website.

I will try to email her to let her know that people are asking her for some information.  Her website doesn't have a contact address on it either.... but I can look her up here. 

-w

While I do think the tone this forum has taken is a bit rude, I do think the question of whether this is a real contest is fair.  I see no mention of the contest on that website, and there have been no postings regarding the winners or what the prize was on this site.

If the gesture is authentic, then it's certainly very generous.  I just don't think most of us know what to make of it anymore.  

I've sent her a post and asked her to drop in. 

I asked her to write us up a blog last time I spoke with her as well, on what were some of the coolest auto's she's gotten etc., since she doesn't contribute a whole lot.

I mentioned to Rich privately one thing that makes me think she's legit is she isn't selling anything. 

We'll see what happens. :) 

-w

Was just trying to lighten up the mood :), her website is very neat.
Lots of cool photos.
I truly believe this is just a ploy to increase traffic to her site, just my opinion. I can tell she likes to show off her meet and greets.

I like her site but know a lot of people who entered and then hear nothing. At best she is bad at communicating the winners, at worst she is using it for marketing

Dan, I agree with you completely.  I would like to hear a response from her.

Well 4 days later and still no response so I think this was just a marketing ploy

Has anyone heard from her?

Sorry I have not been around to answer your questions but I have had other commitments. Yes this is an authentic giveaway as I have many autographs and I am down scaling. I do not just post on this forum, I am a member of over 50 autograph groups on Yahoo also and past winners have come from several of these groups and I email the winners privately. I think the negative comments from members of this group are uncalled for as I do not have to hold these contests, as a result I will be closing my account, anyone who has signed my guestbook will still be entered into the September 30th drawing.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service