We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Yungblud

Views: 2002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got 2, thank you!

Sold out 

That was fast. I just got the email 30 minutes ago. I bet they get restocked a lot between now and September. This is just the initial release to create "the buzz."

I love this kid. Saw him four years ago at a K Flay show. I buy all his signed stuff I’m able to. That’s my blurry large head in the background.

He is a solid guy, I've got most of my stuff signed in person. Even was guest listed to a show once,  since he is a teen heartthrob now, the last crowd was mental. Not sure if he has plateaud now though . Either way, totally picked up one of these. 

Boston and Minneapolis heads-up for In-store appearances:

SEPT 2 YUNGBLUD-YUNGBLUD Autographed Album & In-Store Performance | Ne...

Wristbands for YUNGBLUD live acoustic performance and Q&A the night of 9/2 will be given that day when the album is picked up at our Harvard Square store in Cambridge. Limited to one wristband per order, one order per customer.

===

SEPT 4 NewsItem | Electric Fetus

Sunday, September 4th - 7:00-8:00 p.m.

The Electric Fetus will welcome singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist YUNGBLUD to the store for a short private acoustic performance and Q&A on Sunday, September 4th at 7:00 p.m. to celebrate the release of YUNGBLUD Here's how to secure your wristband for this private event (limited to 250):

Looks like a total of 9 Record Store appearances, per this poster:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service