We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Richard Kim's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Then the monkey is not blind - meaning, it's not a random process.  :-)"

Richard Kim replied Mar 24, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Please read the discussions above - and report bad items - but in order to compile t…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 24, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"In each Item Viewer - you will see "Menu" - the first selection is "Report error or…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Wow - thanks. I am sure this cat-and-mouse game will continue.  The forgers will com…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Unlike most auction or dealer sites, our fee is not based on the percentage of the s…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"I am also going to be at the Hollywood Show Burbank next weekend - hope to see you t…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 24, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014
Reply by Chicklet McTushy

"My original thought was to not allow people to sell/buy from the site.  And then aft…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Statistically speaking (as in blink-monkey example), if an authenticator has verifie…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service