We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats CEE GEE. Very nice!"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 28, 2012 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Stan used to reply with a free signed 4x6 photo and he would include a price list fo…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 19, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"LOVE the Bobby Doerr signed pic!!! GREAT pose. "

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 12, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"This just in from Mr. Larsen... "

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 2, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Very neat piece!"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 23, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

""Oisk" is so good TTM. I have a bunch of cards from him I got TTM back in the 90s. I…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 23, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I sometimes wonder if sending an 8x10 is better than a card... perhaps the large env…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 21, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I'm sure she understands. He was such a nice guy... met him a few times at card show…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 7, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Looks like a refugee from a fantasy camp!!  LOL George would have never allowed that…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 4, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Great stuff, CEE GEE!!"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 29, 2011 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service