Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (7,669)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"+1"

Eric Keith Longo replied Jun 24 to FOR SALE: Apollo 11 authenticated autograph photograph

34 Jun 24
Reply by Steve

"Yes, but that is uninscribed. Yours is personalized and an unofficial photo? Apples…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Jun 24 to FOR SALE: Apollo 11 authenticated autograph photograph

34 Jun 24
Reply by Steve

"Unfortunately true :( To me, more is simply more. This dynamic keeps the prices on w…"

34 Jun 24
Reply by Steve

"To me the first one is rather neat with the inscription "thanks for the work on 107"…"

34 Jun 24
Reply by Steve

"What is the downside to learning more about what these are truly worth before you se…"

34 Jun 24
Reply by Steve

"Some additional detail photographs of this 5" supersignature - click for full images…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Jun 12 to Original 1962 Jackie Gleason Oversized Color SP

34 Jun 12
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Bump. Or "Boomph" as Norton would say :) Offers etc..."

Eric Keith Longo replied Jun 12 to Original 1962 Jackie Gleason Oversized Color SP

34 Jun 12
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"A rough week indeed :( Ben, here is a link to Corey's superb site: Floyd Authentic"

Eric Keith Longo replied Jun 9 to Wanted: Richard Wright (Pink Floyd)

5 Jun 10
Reply by Ben S

"1997 SP relevant information"

Eric Keith Longo replied May 20 to Price Drop on my Bowies!

13 May 23
Reply by TheThinWhiteDuke

"Per the Rules there should be a link to the original discussion and a statement of y…"

Eric Keith Longo replied May 20 to Price Drop on my Bowies!

13 May 23
Reply by TheThinWhiteDuke

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service