I am on the hunt to purchase a signed 8x10 MJ photograph. I would like the photo to be authenticated by psa dna, Beckett, JSA or Roger Epperson. Thanks

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

I have a signed Michael Jackson book.  It measures about 7x10, and has a large photo of his face on the front cover.  It is also signed on the FRONT cover for easy display.  The front also has a very glossy finish to it.  

It also comes with an LOA from Roger Epperson (REAL).  I have it listed in this Buy/Sell section.

Btw, if this isn’t what you’re looking for, no problem.  It’s a nice autograph, and you know you’ll be getting the real thing.  Not only did Roger Epperson give it his approval, so did Wascher.  She’s one of our moderator on this website.  She also happens to be the most knowledgeable Michael Jackson expert I know.  Michael Jackson autographs are her expertise.  She’s been studying MJ autographs for years.  I would actually trust her opinion on MJ more than anyone.

Just let me know if you’re interested, and we can come to an agreement on price if you are.  Thanks, James

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service