Hi everyone,

Doing some cleaning of my collection and have decided to part with the below items to pay for others. All pieces offered are guaranteed to pass TPA via PSA/BAS/JSA/Epperson. Price excludes postage. PayPal will be preferred method of payment. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Seamus

------

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon CD (Canadian release) signed by David Gilmour, Roger Waters, & Nick Mason. Finding in authentic Dark Side item signed by these three are very few and far between. Originally obtained by a Canadian promoter. $1200

Pete Townsend signed The Who ‘Tommyʼ LP. Obtained during his book signing tour in 2012. $85

Robert Plant signed 'The Principle of Moments' solo LP. Signed in a vintage full signature form, inscribed 'to Rusty'. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%...

Trey Anatasio signed Phish “HOIST’ limited edition album. I obtained this autograph personally while Trey was in Chicago during his solo tour on 4/21/2018. $200

Fleetwood Mic self-titled remastered ‘White’ album by members Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie. Album was signed in NYC by Skyline Signatures during their most recent duo tour. Signatures are very full versions and stand out wonderfully on the album. Slight crease on the right side on the album cover, barely noticeable. $200

U2 signed ‘No Line on the Horizon CD signed by Bono / Edge / Adam. CD was promotionally signed by Bono and Edge - Adam was added recently during this year’s tour in Chicago - $340

David Gilmour signed ‘About Face solo Promotional gold stamped LP. Full vintage ballpoint signature, circa tour signed in 1984. Epperson full LOA - $525

Fleetwood Mic - ‘Say You Will’ signed program by the full touring band - Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie. Full signatures signed in black felt pen. Very rare to get Stevie sign anything Mic related. Would frame beautifully - $950

Pink Floyd signed CD lot. Promotional CD copy of the Division Bell signed by all participating band members - David Gilmour, Nick Mason, and Richard Wright (RIP). Also included to complete the core four Floyd set is a signed ‘Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking by Roger Waters. Get all four members on just two items in bold, black, and full signatures. $1425

Pink Floyd fully signed ‘Wish You Were Hereʼ rerelease CD by the core four - Gilmour, Waters, Wright, and Mason. From collecting Floyd, have not seen another WYWH CD signed. The original owner of this item obtained the signatures of Gilmour/Mason/Wright from Floyd’s tour manager. The N in Nick was signed twice due to a bad marker. Will not notice framed. Roger’s signature comes with EXACT proof signing in Berlin this year. An iconic Floyd album. $2900

Roger Waters & Nick Mason signed Pink Floyd ‘The Wallʼ CD booklet. Signed in the UK in mid 2000s in black felt pen. SOLD

Bruce Springsteen signed ‘Born to Run’ LP. Solid bold blue signature. Obtained this Feb in NYC by Skyline Signatures. $415

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

Lowered all items to my floor price. Will have these on here for another week. Thanks for looking

It's refreshing to see great pieces at great prices on here Seamus

PS... I didn't realize Trey was worth so much. 
Phish is a great band

Thanks goodcat. Trey has been a harder one to get lately. It’s also a 60$ Limited edition LP haha. 

Btw - just live listed the Plant LP with no reserve. See the link above. Good luck!

SOLD - Waters / Mason 'The Wall' CD

Was there an Inscription or another signature above the Spring, on the Springsteen LP? Or, just a little more wear in that area?

Hi Tim - Just wear on the right edge. May have been a sticker? Either way nothing removed 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service