Interested parties please PM. Unique early contact prints (1950's-1960's) and other materials available, some from Gleason's own collections/estate; also very affordable 1970's-1980's items.

Thank you,

Eric

Views: 398

Replies to This Discussion

The oversized color print signed by Gleason is a truly rare item indeed.  Any genuine Gleason autographed photograph is rare this I would classify as unique.  I would be amazed if there is another out there.  This was a great find on your part Eric.  No one that I know has extended the amount of time and effort in enhancing our knowledge of Gleason autographs than you have. I for one thank you for sharing so freely on here.

Thank you Scott, than mean so very much to me :)

as Norton would day in parting - "Rx!"

It probably is unique - it was suggested it was in Look Magazine but I can't find anything like it. Whatever it was for - it is superb. Thanks again :D

Additional research has identified the mounting board as highest quality from Crescent, 100% cotton, which explains why this is not brittle or yellowed. I have the golf course as either the Miami Country Club or the Doral. Research continues...

Hello Eric,

Is this photo still available?  I"m new to this forum and I was recommended to you.  My direct email is rail3cards@aol.com  and my cell is 646-369-3419

Thanks.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Yes, this is still available. I will give you a call.

Best wishes,

Eric 

COLOR Jackie Gleason oversized color SP still available.

Happily, I found Bob the Gleason he was looking for for his set - but this unparalleled monster 16x20 COLOR original still remains available...

Hi....is the Gleason still available?

Hello, yes it is.

Just PMd you......

Eric is the best.  Helped me find an authentic Gleason for my collection.  Very honest and is just a great asset to the collecting community.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service