***CLOSED*** Looking to Sell some Signed/ Certified Memorabilia - Ali , MJ , Fleetwood Mac , Creedance , Dual Ozzy Slash signed and other music ***CLOSED***

Hi Guys

Im looking for a hand with some credit card debt.

I have some Signed Photos and Vinyl for sale - all certified PSA, BAS or JSA with Certificates

1 x Micheal Jackson hand signed photo with him standing with Diana Ross BAS Mint - $850

1 x Muhammed Ali in Custom Frame and photo by photographer Leifer PSA Mint - $1.3k

1 x Mick Fleetwood, Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie (x3) Signed Fleetwood Mac "Rumours"  Original Vinyl Record 1st Press Mint (PSA) $1.2k

1 x Creedence, John Fogerty, Doug Clifford, & Stu Cook Signed Creedence Clearwater Revival "Willy and the Poor Boys" Original Vinyl Record 1st Press Album 1969 - Inscribed "Rock On" in Mint Condition with an Original Creedence Clearwater Revival concert poster for August 23 at Memorial Hall, Sacramento, California. Both - $800 

1x Slash & Ozzy Osbourne Signed 8x10 Photo Mint (JSA COA) $800 

1 x Alex Van Halen Original Vinyl 1st Press Fair Warning Near Mint (PSA) $300

Numerous Hip Hop Signs - Ice Cube - Ti - Wiz Khalifa - J.Cole - and several rare Scarface pieces, Pulp Fiction, Rare Goodfellas Cast x5 Signed with Martin scorsese, Deniro, Pesci, Liotta and Sal, Starwars, Cast Sons of Anarchy no.1 x 16 Signed over 2pieces, Cast Sopranos x 4, 

Please message me for pics and a chat 

Thanks and talk soon 

Tags: &, Ali, Autograqph, Certified, Creedence, Fleetwood, Jackson, Ozzy, Signed, Slash

Views: 340

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think u should post pictures of each and coas so people can see them

Ive attached some pics to both replies 

Thanks Guys 

I can send you more - pls let me know 

Talk soon

Cheers

Attachments (don't post photos as attachments):

What is the Star Wars Item? Do you have photos?

G'day buddy, can you please post your Goodfellas cast signed piece with TPA? What are you asking?

Thanks

See what I mean mate without cert I don't feel confident to sell.

I cant verify especially when all same colour - This was 4 months after the movie was out 

I cant be sure mate 

I dont have a good feeling about this... 

That's why I didn't want to put on-

Neither do I 

I am nit pushing the cast - its iffy 

Images of everything offered for sale need to be posted, along with the COAs please.

Thanks

WhenIGetFree,

A lot of these are forgeries, and many are hard to see well because you photographed them at an angle, on your wall.

Please get authenticity opinions on every one in the Is This Autograph Real? forum, even with COAs.

I'll tell you which ones you can post one you get the feedback. 

I'm closing this discussion.

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service