I'm offering this beautiful Neil Armstrong signature for sale.   Stationary has two horizontal folds as shown in scan.   Signature is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.  $1200 firm.   I offer the best guarantee on the web.  Guaranteed to pass PSA/DNA or JSA or I would refund your purchase price AND standard authentication fee.   If the person you are buying from won't offer that, perhaps you should consider shopping elsewhere. 

This is one of the most coveted living autographs.   This piece would be phenomenal if it was made into a typescript of Armstrong's famous quote: "That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind."  If you want that done and don't trust yourself to do it, I can do it for you for an additional $50 fee. 

Views: 571

Replies to This Discussion

Would also CONSIDER trading for an autographed 1952 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm trading card depending on condition of both the card and the signature.

Very nice signature. This could be matted with a pic for a sharp presentation. :-)

That's a super signature. I'd mount it with the salutation but I made cropped examples with and without to show folks what they could do with it:

Zippy's right—perfect matted with a photo.

I'd matte out the recipients name, but leave the best wishes. I think there is enough space to do it.

Sweet wish I had 1200 for this one!

One price drop to $1100 plus shipping.      I sold a personalized 3 x 5 card last year for $1200 and this one is so much nicer than that.

Armstrong has been sold and paid for.   That was quick after the price drop.  

Mike

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service