I know what you guys think now but I sell this item not because of the astronomic prices these items hit lately but simply life sometimes sucks. So instead of selling 5-10 other pieces of my collection to collect the money I need right now I decided to sell one. So with very sad heart I have to sell the center piece of my collection. This is one of the very view big promo posters signed by the band in 1991. Probably the highly thought after item of Queen as this poster is known to be one of Freddies last autographs. All graphs are in excellent condition with a very small smugg on Rogers. The posters condition is very good but not mint as there was a plate sticked to the bottom that got removed and led some marks. But this issue is baerly noticeable please see the last two pix where you can "see" the issue. Theses posters don't show up often as there are rumors that only about 30 of this bigger posters have been signed. This is not a pre print or something it is hand signed by the band and will 100% pass any third party autho. Size is 65x45 cm. Please ask if you have any question. You all know for what price the last one went on ebay, ok I know this was a very very high one and I don't expect to get this amount so please make your offers.

Views: 225

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad you're aware that you wont likely make the 7K the other one did (someone got on Ebay and tried to sell theres for a buy it now price of 8K after seeing it a few weeks ago lol- it didnt sell) but I'm sorry to see you're in need of parting with it. I hope you get a fair price for both you and the buyer. It's a great piece. All the best. 

Thanks Innuendo

I can also vouch for Patrick as a great seller. I recently bought an autograph from him and that transaction were 5+ from start to finish! He's a really nice and trustworthy guy!

Good luck on your sale!

Patrick, I sent you a Friend Request.

Hi Patrick,

Are you still in the market with this?

Best - Michael 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service