If you have anything ac/dc for sale, let’s see it!!

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

I have a PowerAge album signed by all five. Angus signed first on the album back cover.  Recognizing less than ideal signature contrast, the album was split for the remaining band members iBon, Malcolm, Cliff and Phil to sign.  These signatures are stellar.  Comes with PSA/DNA full letter of authenticity.  $2600 shipped and insured.  Price is firm and not negotiable.

That’s such a nice item.. right now I will pass, I just purchased a signed powerage sleeve by the band...thank you for offering it to me.. very nice piece. 

Ok then as you bought I’ll assume you’re not looking?

i will look at anything. Iv bought 2 different bon and the band... I just don’t want the same thing. Like I said, I just purchased a powerage signed sleeve in the discussion.. Just because I wasn’t interested in buying it, doesn’t mean I’m not interested in other items from ac/dc. Because I am for sure. 

I understand that this does not impact your purchasing decision.  For clarification only, mine was signed on the reverse side (inside) of the back cover, as opposed to a sleeve.

I see that.. it’s very nice.. one day I might get a wild hair, and try and make a deal. Just to own it lol.. like I said, It’s awesome.... and thank you for offering it to me..

Thanks.  Good luck in your search!

Thank you sir

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service