We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,570)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Why would any true Elvis collector know about Paul Lichter, Steve?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Sep 2, 2012 to Elvis Presley Autographs Submitted to P.A.A.S. That Must Be Shared.

21 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Mike, Thanks for this post. Posts like these raise collector awareness and authentic…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 25, 2012 to Elvis Presley Autographs Submitted to P.A.A.S. That Must Be Shared.

21 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Bobby, Sorry, but those definitely aren't real Beatles autographs on your friend's a…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 9, 2012 to Magical Mystery Tour Autographed by all 4 Beatles

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Ahhh...Clyde Barrow only. You shocked me when you said Bonnie and Clyde, since I don…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Sep 7, 2011 to Websites Selling Obvious Fake Autographs.

42 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Steve P.

"From what I've seen, The Autograph Source is one of the most trustworthy autograph d…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Sep 6, 2011 to Websites Selling Obvious Fake Autographs.

42 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Steve P.

"I just found out that the UACC expelled AACS from their Registered Dealer program in…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Mar 7, 2011 to Websites Selling Obvious Fake Autographs.

42 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Steve P.

"What happened with this?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 21, 2011 to help

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by mc

"I've never seen anything I thought was genuine from Autographs America. We actually…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 7, 2011 to Websites Selling Obvious Fake Autographs.

42 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Steve P.

"Read this blog post, and compare the ones we believe are forgeries to yours: http://…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jan 10, 2011 to help

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by mc

"I think it's fine that he trumpets his UACC RD status. Many good dealers do, it's a…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 22, 2010 to Hendrix or Mccartney autograph?

48 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Grant Van de Streek

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service