Adam Price's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm waiting for the seller to send me a pic of the book that was signed with the Say…"

Adam Price replied on Thursday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"I wondered that too... Do you feel the signatures are authentic though, especially G…"

Adam Price replied on Wednesday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"I saw 2 other Blake signed SLU's on eBay and they seem alike? I paid last night so I…"

Adam Price replied on Wednesday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"The seller replied with this; It was around 2007; after his newest autobiography was…"

Adam Price replied on Tuesday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Good to know and I just asked... Do you have signatures from anyone else above?"

Adam Price replied on Tuesday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thanks for the reply!  Are you familiar with any of the others?"

Adam Price replied on Monday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thanks for the reply! I didn't know his signatures varied like that, good to know fo…"

Adam Price replied Jul 11 to Are These Dennis Rodman Signatures Legit?

2 Jul 11
Reply by Adam Price

"Man, I am on a terrible streak here... thanks for the reply's, the search continues!"

Adam Price replied Jun 26 to Is This Pete Rose Legit?

6 Jun 30
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks for responding! Do you think a better pic will help on that 86 Topps? You're…"

Adam Price replied Jun 25 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25
Reply by Adam Price

"Thank you for the reply! I'm getting tired of these bum sellers lately... What do yo…"

Adam Price replied Jun 25 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25
Reply by Adam Price

RSS

Real Autograph News: Keep up on what's going down in autographs

Subscribe to our newsletter, Real Autograph News 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service