We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Signatures's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello i don't need any comments on these signatures, as i was at the gig myself and…"

Signatures replied Aug 10, 2017 to Bagatelle hand signed

1 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"Thanks John for changing the post. Steve I have already apologized to John, but as i…"

Signatures replied Aug 10, 2017 to RESOLVED - Ebayer [user id removed] selling garbage Sex Pistols, Doors, Pink Floyd

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"Sorry i forgot to say, i also apologize to you for ranting on. As i'm sure you know…"

Signatures replied Aug 9, 2017 to RESOLVED - Ebayer [user id removed] selling garbage Sex Pistols, Doors, Pink Floyd

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"I would never ever do this on anyone unless i was 100% sure. Okay i see you have not…"

Signatures replied Aug 9, 2017 to RESOLVED - Ebayer [user id removed] selling garbage Sex Pistols, Doors, Pink Floyd

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"If by tomorrow morning this post is not taken down i will be making a full report to…"

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"John i see your on line for hours now since i sent you a message. I want this post t…"

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"Hi John, i have now removed all the autographs from ebay that i purchased from this…"

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

"Hi i just had this message sent to me on ebay,,,,,,, FAKE pieces of s***, all of you…"

12 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Signatures

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service