We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chad B's Discussions (1,627)

Discussions Replied To (1353) Replies Latest Activity

"I really wasn't expecting any responses. My point is that once a company or individu…"

Chad B replied Jan 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Speaking of artwork and Memorabilia Vault, I wonder if the "CHILDHOOD DRAWING BY THE…"

Chad B replied Jan 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Wow. That is pretty shady. I understand an auto pen ttm for free but to mislead and…"

Chad B replied Jan 4, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Of who? I've never heard that before. Thanks."

Chad B replied Jan 4, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I never know how to judge authenticity and age of a poster. That is definitely a dif…"

Chad B replied Jan 3, 2015 to Elvis Presley poster. TRASH or CASH

13 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Mark Roberts

"If you are talking about Bruuuce then his comment does not bother me. I think it is…"

Chad B replied Jan 2, 2015 to John Mellencamp signing habits

22 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Coachgd

"What an interesting, sometimes funny, awful, yet informative bunch of comments to en…"

Chad B replied Dec 31, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I came across this JLL signed album on ebay. The first L is of the straight variety…"

Chad B replied Dec 29, 2014 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I believe the print edition of Autograph Magazine had a story on Ray Charles many ye…"

Chad B replied Dec 29, 2014 to Ray Charles signature study (just a start...)

92 Jul 14, 2021
Reply by michelle

"After reading through all of this I suppose the Jerry Lee Lewis thread wasn't so mes…"

Chad B replied Dec 29, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service