We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Kiss' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KISS Full band authentication

Not sure can someone verify

Started by Patrick jones

3 Mar 18
Reply by rickmaster

Gene Simmons 27 signed book (bookplate with COA from premiere collectibles - Secretarial or Autopen?

Got the latest book 27 the legend and mytholgy of the 27 club by Gene Simmons (signed bookplate with COA from Premiere Collectibles) Would…

Started by David Munch

1 Dec 16, 2023
Reply by Oryxandcrake

Gene Simmons signed action figure certified by Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) Legit?

I was about to buy a Gene Simmons Rock Headliner XI signed figure with COA form Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) but the signature…

Started by David Munch

4 Jul 12, 2023
Reply by David Munch

Bruce Kullick signed Asylum vinyl. Opinions?

The sig is on the plastic wrap, not on the album art. Is it legit? What about being signed on the wrap: does it makes less valuable?

Started by David Munch

2 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by David Munch

Ace Frehley signed LP - is it legit?

Hi everyone! Was wondering if this Ace Frehley signature is legit. The Ace looks a little round to me on the bottom but I have actually see…

Started by Adrian

23 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

KISS Autographs - Kisstory Book + Signed Picture

Hey group,  I have a couple of Kiss signatures that I think are legit, but wanting to get the experts. To my research Kiss signed all the K…

Started by Jeff O

5 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by Jeff O

Kiss -creatures of the Night - Eric Carr

kiss-creatures-of-the-night-autographs.jpg Just wondering if this is a legit set of Kiss autographs on album , as always Thanks in advance…

Started by Patrick Kapps

3 May 16, 2018
Reply by Autographcontrol

Queen, Kiss, The Sweet signed LPs

I own these 3 LPs, do the signatures look genuine to you? Thanks for your replies!

Started by Spencerhill95

4 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by goodcat

Kiss: Rock and Roll Over LP

Just joined this site and was wondering if anyone could give an opinion on this signed LP. It was supposedly signed at a meet & Greet s…

Started by Gareth

7 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Gareth

Gene Simmons

Hi, I've just joined this site and was wondering if anyone could give an opinion on this signed issue of Famous Monsters magazine. Any feed…

Started by Gareth

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service