We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This guy is selling a fake MJ autographed ball
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JORDAN-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-SPALDING-...

The forgery style actually originates from a guy out in Detroit. He forges the autographs then sells the items on Craigslist for cheap. They are then put on ebay by others.

dmoney6969 currently has it listed

UPDATE - seller has removed the ball

Views: 957

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sam Iam, I am that seller on eBay. I consign items for people here in Denver, and that was the story I was relayed. Obviously the auction has been ended, and I will let the client know the truth about this ball. My 13 years of feedback is way to important to sell fake items, and dupe unsuspecting bidders! I appreciate this site, and your quick analysis!

On a side note, are you a Michael Jordan Guru?
Guru?
no
I actually had this item forwarded to me (along with messages you sent) and since I knew where these were coming from I thought it was time a post was created. I think it's quite funny that you didn't end the listing until after you were made aware of this post

Dang,That is a pretty obvious forgery,looks not very good at all...I Remember Heyitsme consignment or not you are accountable for the items you sell and you are only as good as your word,feedback on ebay means nothing I see a lot of sellers with perfect feedback that sell crap and the buyers are none the wiser either.

You would have left it up if not for this post though am I correct?

Post pictures there's more than enough people on here that know MJ autographs who would be happy to help

IP Example of mine typical Golf sig.

Upper Deck Circa 96

Circa 93

The difference between yours and mine is they are upperdeck authenticated there is quiet a bit differences in the signatures though compared to yours,I really can not get into it with you but with a 27 inch 1440p display in front on me I do not miss a hitch in signatures.

The signatures are day, and night really! At least with the first name...do you have an email you can share? I'll send you over the cards in question...thanks Tony!

just add me as a friend here and Dom Vito as well he is pretty good with Jordan autographs.

Hi "Heyitsme." Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure you're aware of the rules, but autograph dealers are supposed to post using their real names.

Don't think he's a "dealer"
Ok I think I added you, it says I can't add Dom...profile is set to private?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service